[Arm-netbook] Solid wood corner prototype

Tor, the Marqueteur Marqueteur at FineArtMarquetry.com
Thu May 11 10:50:48 BST 2017

I never got a reply to this message, and seeing you ready to send the
microdesktop PCB to production, I thought I ought to make sure you saw
it, Luke.

--
Tor Chantara
http://www.fineartmarquetry.com/