[Arm-netbook] Solid wood corner prototype

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu May 11 13:53:03 BST 2017

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 10:50 AM, Tor, the Marqueteur
<Marqueteur at fineartmarquetry.com> wrote:

> I never got a reply to this message, and seeing you ready to send the
> microdesktop PCB to production, I thought I ought to make sure you saw
> it, Luke.

 i did see it - i either replied or decided i didn't have time to take
up the ideas: no on doing PCB redesigns, that's for sure: it's
something like $600 a shot for the layer 2 PCBs plus assembly and
takes about 3 weeks.  time to move on.  it's only 450 units.  if it
was 5,000 i'd do things differently.