[Arm-netbook] Reverse Engineering Tegra2 GPU

Gordan Bobic gordan at bobich.net
Thu Jan 12 14:40:14 GMT 2012

Luke,

IIRC you mentioned you had some contact with the guy(s) who reverse
engineered the Nvidia GPU so that an OSS driver could be written and
that the word was that Tegra2 was a not very different from their
desktop GPUs.

Could you please point me in the direction of the people in question?
I'd be happy to donate an AC100 to the cause of reverse engineering the
GPU in the interest of enabling the creation of an OSS driver.

Gordan