[Arm-netbook] Fwd: Where are the 93 Computer Cards ?

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Nov 29 08:09:32 GMT 2022

---

On Tue, Nov 29, 2022 at 7:47 AM Franck Sinimalé <franck at sinimale.fr> wrote:

> Le 28/11/2022 à 23:27, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton a écrit :
> > Joshua, Kelly (bcc'd: context:)
> > http://lists.phcomp.co.uk/pipermail/arm-netbook/2022-November/016524.html
> >
> > On Mon, Nov 28, 2022 at 9:16 PM Franck Sinimalé <franck at sinimale.fr> wrote:
> >
> >> So my humble opinion is : I think it is ok that Chris sent the cards
> >> himself, isn't it ? So Luke, (Joshua or Kelly ?) can you please send
> >> [could I propose : send _only_] the shipping address to Chris ?
> > i will email joshua and kelly and get something from them.  i greatly
> > prefer that it be "pick-up" rather than have him deliver because it means
> > we are not dependent on Chris taking action.
> >
> > l.
>
> We are dependent on Chris taking action. And great, Chris propose to do
> something for us. I think he wants you, Luke, to sent the shipping
> address.

no, i'm not going to do that, because after he failed to respond to
40 emails from me, failed to respond to Joshua Lifton, the CEO of
Crowdsupply, failed to respond to multiple messages from Kelly
Vogel, Manager at CS, introducing him to a hand-over that, from
experience, we expect and anticipate to fail, will cause further
delay, further confusion, further time and further harm.

i've had enough.

> Some time the man page is written but we don't do it like it is
> written. Weird human behavior ;-)

yyep :)

> Anyway, as a man in the middle (mediator) I have to let know Chris about
> the answer. After that, it will be done for me on this set.

fantastic to have your help.

> Luke are you
> really going to send a DHL pick-up to Chris ?

no.  Joshua mentioned that Chris sends out packages all the time.

i will forward you the address and tel no privately.