[Arm-netbook] Fwd: Where are the 93 Computer Cards ?

Franck Sinimalé franck at sinimale.fr
Tue Nov 29 07:47:14 GMT 2022

Le 28/11/2022 à 23:27, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton a écrit :
> Joshua, Kelly (bcc'd: context:)
> http://lists.phcomp.co.uk/pipermail/arm-netbook/2022-November/016524.html
>
> On Mon, Nov 28, 2022 at 9:16 PM Franck Sinimalé <franck at sinimale.fr> wrote:
>
>> So my humble opinion is : I think it is ok that Chris sent the cards
>> himself, isn't it ? So Luke, (Joshua or Kelly ?) can you please send
>> [could I propose : send _only_] the shipping address to Chris ?
> i will email joshua and kelly and get something from them.  i greatly
> prefer that it be "pick-up" rather than have him deliver because it means
> we are not dependent on Chris taking action.
>
> l.

We are dependent on Chris taking action. And great, Chris propose to do
something for us. I think he wants you, Luke, to sent the shipping
address. Some time the man page is written but we don't do it like it is
written. Weird human behavior ;-)

Anyway, as a man in the middle (mediator) I have to let know Chris about
the answer. After that, it will be done for me on this set. Luke are you
really going to send a DHL pick-up to Chris ?

--
Franck