[Arm-netbook] Fwd: Where are the 93 Computer Cards ?

Franck Sinimalé franck at sinimale.fr
Tue Nov 29 21:43:23 GMT 2022

Le 29/11/2022 à 09:09, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton a écrit :
> On Tue, Nov 29, 2022 at 7:47 AM Franck Sinimalé <franck at sinimale.fr> wrote:
>> [...]
>> Le 28/11/2022 à 23:27, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton a écrit :Luke are you
>> really going to send a DHL pick-up to Chris ?
> no.  Joshua mentioned that Chris sends out packages all the time.
>
> i will forward you the address and tel no privately.
>
> l.

Here is the last exchange with Chris on this topic I think :

Le 29/11/2022 à 22:33, Franck Sinimalé a écrit :

Le 29/11/2022 à 20:13, Christopher Waid a écrit :

> On 11/29/22 03:31, Franck Sinimalé wrote:
>> Le 28/11/2022 à 21:51, Franck Sinimalé a écrit :
>>> [...]
>>>
>> Hi Chris,
>>
>> Here we are, long story short : I get the shipping address ! (..) It
>> seems you should have received it too :-/
>>
>> Could you please sent the cards you have to this above shipping
>> address to Crowd Supply's office ?
>>
>> Regards,
>

> I sent Luke an email and will wait for his response. I'd like to just
> confirm with him that this is what the plan of action is. I'll then
> proceed to ship it if he agrees.

Ok, thank's a lot Chris. Luke should agree. I think backers of EOMA68
will be happy to know that, some communication hsould be done. I thing
my interaction should finish now, so it was an honor and a pleasure to
talk with you Chris. Hope to read-write you soon.

Regards,
Franck