[Arm-netbook] Status update

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu Nov 24 18:23:07 GMT 2022

On Thursday, November 24, 2022, Franck Sinimalé <franck at sinimale.fr> wrote:
> Le 24/11/2022 à 14:09, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton a écrit :
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 24, 2022 at 1:04 PM Franck Sinimalé <franck at sinimale.fr>
wrote:

>>> - De ce que je crois comprendre de la situation actuelle du projet, je
>>> crois qu'il faut que j'attende que Luke poste un update sur
>>> crowdsupply.com
>>
>> ici on explict avant. lorsque on peut fait quelquechose avant ca.
>>
>>> (ou peut-être sur rhombus-tech.net?) pour indiquer aux
>>> backers / à la communauté une liste d'actions simples et concrètes pour
>>> aider ce projet à avancer. C'est bien cela ? Moi ça m'aiderait ;)
>>
>> c'est incroyable simple: ecrit a Chris et pose cette question:
>> "where are the 93 Computer Cards?" et dis-nous la reponse.
>>
>> ca c'est tout.  j'ai dit cinque ou sept fois.  c'est pas differente
>> chaque fois.  c'est tout la meme, chaque fois.
>>
>> l.
>
> Ok, thank you Luke for your tireless response.

appreciated Franck.  i have an email of "chris at thinkpenguin.com"
but there are multiple methods.  the more public (such as on
forums) which Chris is known to frequent the better, and if
he cannot censor them (such as on the freedomunchained one)
that is even better.

the reason why public is better is because we have tried private,
for over 18 months, and he simply does not respond.  he is
choosing to ignore them, and choosing to enact Censorship as
a way to make the responsibility "disappear".

now, please, everyone: i cannot continue writing like this,
repeating myself to the point of desperation. it is disrespectful
that you are not listening, particularly that i am in such pain
and so ill that i only have about one clear hour every couple
of days.  that you force me into a position of having to stop
everything else and crash-emergency-reply in-depth to your
questions is deeply frustrating for me when the answers are
ignored, or already on updates, time and time again.

i cannot make promises to you because to do so would be 100%
a lie.  you - all of you - if you want your items you HAVE
to start taking responsibility. i am sufficiently ill and in
pain that the only thing i can do is skim-read and check you are
along the right lines, occasionally giving hints that you
will then have to work put for yourselves.

i WILL NOT EXPLAIN THIS AGAIN.

if you see someone once again failing to comprehend or repeat
questions please REFER THEM DIRECTLY to the relevant archived
message and most definitely DO NOT expect me to do that.

---