[Arm-netbook] Status update

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 15:29:38 GMT 2022

I have JUST managed to send mine as well.

I'd appreciate it if someone'd poke me in a reasonable length of time, to
see if I've had a response. I have a lot going on and my ADD memory just
does not do well with such things, any attempt on my end will in all
likelihood end up falling off the edge of the earth without even so much as
a single step...

After all, *one* kerfluffle like this is more than enough! (Just one man's
opinion lol)

I have to say, though -- if it'd been this hard to send a simple friggin
email back in 1994, I think we would've all collectively told Tim
Berners-Lee *precisely* where he could put that newfangled dag blame
"Internet" thing of his! I'm quite thankful that, even with the tech of the
day, it was easier then, at least on the user-side of things...