[Arm-netbook] Status update

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu Nov 24 13:04:30 GMT 2022

On Thu, Nov 24, 2022 at 12:54 PM Hendrik Boom <hendrik at topoi.pooq.com> wrote:

> Is there anyone that lives close enough to there that they could
> go and actually visit him to ask politely where the cards are?

i have in fact asked *another* person that very question.
since asking them, they have also failed to respond and
are now also unresponsive to further polite and reasonable
follow-up prompting.

basically there's something that's happened (or happening)
that when people find out they either become extremely frightened
or so concerned that they no longer wish to get involved.

this would tend to support a tentative hypothesis that some
event occurred involving the FBI or other Law Enforcement
Agency, who may have conducted a raid, and stolen items
including the Cards, where Chris does not wish to publicise
that fact.  that's my current working hypothesis.

> Or perhaps offer to arrange transportation to Joshua?

i am giving serious consideration to just booking a DHL Courier
to turn up at the door, and find out that way.