[Arm-netbook] Status update

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Mon Nov 21 22:23:11 GMT 2022

On Monday, 21 November 2022 22:38:48 CET Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> paul, apologies, i misread. let me start again.
>
> On Monday, November 21, 2022, Paul Boddie <paul at boddie.org.uk> wrote:
>
> > One is too busy and directs us to the other who is incommunicative.
>
> this is the bit that is ambiguous and caused me to misunderstand.
> whom is "one" and whom is "the other" when there are *three*
> potential parties involved?

OK, when someone is asked by Crowd Supply to contact the creators directly,
you (as creator #1) are evidently too busy and have directed us to Christopher
Waid (as creator #2) who is incommunicative.

Personally, I find it all a bit perplexing. Although I know that you brought
Mr Waid into the effort with there apparently being some particular interest
from him in the laptop, I would imagine that most people following this
project would have expected you to bring the effort to completion yourself:
your own capabilities and plans being much more of a known quantity than those
of someone that few of us have had any dealings with.

Paul