[Arm-netbook] Status update

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Nov 21 21:38:48 GMT 2022

paul, apologies, i misread. let me start again.

On Monday, November 21, 2022, Paul Boddie <paul at boddie.org.uk> wrote:

> Apparently, asking Crowd Supply

asking *Crowdsupply* would result in redirection because they
too are awaiting delivery.  they are responsible for *delivery*
questions and order questions.

> about project status tends to elicit a
> response directing inquirers to the project creators.

yes this would be perfectly reasonable and you should not
really have asked them (it wastes their time) because by
definition of their role and responsibility, as a *Delivery*
agent, you can easily work out their response even before
the question is asked of them.

> One is too busy and
> directs us to the other who is incommunicative.

this is the bit that is ambiguous and caused me to misunderstand.
whom is "one" and whom is "the other" when there are *three*
potential parties involved?

---