[Arm-netbook] Status update

Sam Huntress samhuntress at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 19:56:17 GMT 2022

>   in addition there is SIGNIFICANT funds LOCKED UP in
> Crowd Supply that can ONLY BE UNLOCKED by BEGINNING
> SHIPPING.

[Conditionally Available Funds (Conditions not yet met)] is a subset of
[Money the Project Does Not Have]

I'm willing to accept the assessment that tracking down those 93 cards will
be cheaper than producing the next
however-many-are-required-to-meet-the-crowd-supply-condtion cards but that
does not change the fact that
currently the project is out of money.