[Arm-netbook] Status update

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Nov 21 19:39:41 GMT 2022

On Monday, November 21, 2022, Brian Sammon <
arm-netbook at brisammon.fastmail.fm> wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Nov 2022 16:43:21 +0000
> Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
>
>> this is not something that Crowdsupply can fix.
>>
>> this is not something that Mouser can fix.
>
> I notice you did not say "There is nothing that Crowdsupply/Mouser can
do".

yes, because i am completely overwhelmed and under
pressure, which i am not in the least bit happy about, i
am extremely pissed off at having my time wasted dealing
with this.

UNPAID.

and not receiving any financial compensation or renumeration,
because there isn't any available.

i did not answer because i had neither the time nor inclination
(without financial renumeration) to investigate or speculate.

---