[Arm-netbook] Status update

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Nov 21 16:56:17 GMT 2022

On Mon, Nov 21, 2022 at 4:48 PM Adam Van Ymeren <adam at vany.ca> wrote:

> >      "where are the 93 Cards sent to you in March 2021"
>
> There were ~1000+ cards ordered on Crowd Supply.  Perhaps we should assume that Chris and
> those 93 cards are gone and focus on what we can do in their absence?

unfortunately there are more backers than there are Cards, and there are
not enough components left to replace those missing Cards, and not enough
money to *pay* for components, to replace the components necessary to
replace those missing Cards.

it is absolutely critically essential to fulfilling the promises made
that those Cards
be tracked down and extracted by any means necessary, from whoever currently
possesses them.