[Arm-netbook] Status update

Adam Van Ymeren adam at vany.ca
Mon Nov 21 16:47:56 GMT 2022

On 2022-11-21 8:43 a.m., Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 21, 2022 at 4:33 PM Paul Boddie <paul at boddie.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> Sorry, but why do I need to chase him up? The people who need to do that are
>> Crowd Supply,
> because Chris is also evading answering and failing to respond to the *CEO*
> of Crowdsupply, Joshua Lifton.
>
> the method that is of last resort is now for the *backers* - all of them - to
> publicly embarrass and shame Chris in providing a direct answer to a
> direct question:
>
>      "where are the 93 Cards sent to you in March 2021"

There were ~1000+ cards ordered on Crowd Supply.  Perhaps we should assume that Chris and
those 93 cards are gone and focus on what we can do in their absence?  The success of this
project, by necessity, cannot rely solely on 93 cards and one person to return from AWOL
status.

Let's theorize, if Chris were to respond and provide the 93 cards, what is the roadmap for
the project from there.  What of this roadmap can we complete without Chris and his 93 cars?