[Arm-netbook] Testing: GPIO

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Jan 23 09:08:11 GMT 2018

---

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 7:40 AM, Richard Wilbur
<richard.wilbur at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 20, 2018 at 12:01 AM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
> <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
>> anyway it's meant that i've had to ignore the pin numbers in the
>> schematic and go by pin positions.  [...]  so i left it for 3 years until i
>> had worked out / learned a technique to avoid that happening.
>
> I'm sorry to hear it has been such a thorn in the side!

 ehn i got used to it.

> I went and read the EOMA68 specification since, as you mentioned, it
> is normative.

 cool.

>  I then tried to update the testing wiki page and it
> didn't seem to want to save my changes.

 that's happened occasionally in the past.  i've done a manual rebuild.

> I saved them off locally here
> so I can try to figure out the problem and then reapply the changes.

 git log compared to "Recent Changes" showed that there were 4
revisions that hadn't been applied.

 did you get at any point a failure of the "page updated" thing or at
any point interrupt the cgi script whilst it was rebuilding the page?
ikiwiki works by generating static HTML using cgi-bin perl scripts
that pull markdown (etc.) out of the git repository.  it can be... a
little fragile.