[Arm-netbook] Testing: GPIO

Richard Wilbur richard.wilbur at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 07:40:16 GMT 2018

On Sat, Jan 20, 2018 at 12:01 AM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
> anyway it's meant that i've had to ignore the pin numbers in the
> schematic and go by pin positions.  [...]  so i left it for 3 years until i
> had worked out / learned a technique to avoid that happening.

I'm sorry to hear it has been such a thorn in the side!

I went and read the EOMA68 specification since, as you mentioned, it
is normative.  I then tried to update the testing wiki page and it
didn't seem to want to save my changes.  I saved them off locally here
so I can try to figure out the problem and then reapply the changes.