[Arm-netbook] Testing: GPIO

Richard Wilbur richard.wilbur at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 10:40:19 GMT 2018

On Jan 23, 2018, at 02:08, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 7:40 AM, Richard Wilbur
> <richard.wilbur at gmail.com> wrote:
[…]
> git log compared to "Recent Changes" showed that there were 4
> revisions that hadn't been applied.

That may explain why the displayed version of the page didn't change but the preview did change and when I logged out and back in all of my previous edits showed back up in the page source.

> did you get at any point a failure of the "page updated" thing or at
> any point interrupt the cgi script whilst it was rebuilding the page?
> ikiwiki works by generating static HTML using cgi-bin perl scripts
> that pull markdown (etc.) out of the git repository.  it can be... a
> little fragile.

I got an error message that said there had been a failure of the CGI script--I don't remember the exact wording.  If I did interrupt something I'm not sure how I accomplished that as I was trying to be patient and wait till it was done before initiating anything new.