[Arm-netbook] EOMA68 / Libre RISC-V team financing (Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton)

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Jan 1 09:08:14 GMT 2018

On Mon, Jan 1, 2018 at 7:58 AM, Chuck Card via arm-netbook
<arm-netbook at lists.phcomp.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Luke,
> I backed this project because I feel what you are doing is extraordinary.

 thanks chuck.

> I want to provide some additional funding, but I rather not open another
> account. Will paypal work for you?

 that would be perfect - it'll need to be to my partner marie's paypal
account?  here's a convenient link:

  http://paypal.me/OrangeMarie

 marie says:

"The account is registered in the UK. Pounds are preferred.
 When they click on the link, They should see my name...Marie Raymond
 and a picture of yarn balls and a crochet hook. And Newton Stewart
 as the location."

> As Lee Camp would say "Keep fighting"

:)

 i received from someone a really inspiring and thoughtful message,
i've received permission to anonymously put it into an update.  mostly
as a reminder to myself.

thx chuck.