[Arm-netbook] EOMA68 / Libre RISC-V team financing (Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton)

Pablo Rath pablo at parobalth.org
Mon Jan 1 14:00:24 GMT 2018

On Mon, Jan 01, 2018 at 09:08:14AM +0000, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 1, 2018 at 7:58 AM, Chuck Card via arm-netbook
> <arm-netbook at lists.phcomp.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > I want to provide some additional funding, but I rather not open another
> > account. Will paypal work for you?
>
>  that would be perfect - it'll need to be to my partner marie's paypal
> account?  here's a convenient link:
>
>   http://paypal.me/OrangeMarie

I understand everyone who does not want to open another account.
I did a quick check and it appears that paypals fees can be
substantially higher than those of liberapay. Paypals fees seems to depend if you
pay right out of your paypal balance or from credit card via paypal and
if it is U.S. domestic (which it is not as the paypal account of lukes
partner marie is from the UK) or international.

Liberapays fees seem especially reasonable if you have a bank account in
the European Union

kind regards
Pablo