[Arm-netbook] pyra computer

Jean Flamelle eaterjolly at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 09:59:41 GMT 2018

On 2/11/18, Pičugins Arsenijs <crimier at yandex.ru> wrote:

>>>  Lkcl, is my phrasing that annoying or offensive or confusing
>>>  to you that you believe it is fine to ask me to limit my free
>>>  speech? Make your argument.
>>
>> People assuming a right to free speech is so perochial, it's just cute.
>>
>> Free speech is nothing that you get to demand when you are asking to have
>> your email forwarded by a privately owned server located outside the USA.
>
> I don't think he's referring to the USA First Amendment rights. I also
> believe that instantly associating the "free speech" mentions to a USA law
> is unnecessarily limiting the conversation. I think he's referring to the
> concept of "freedom of speech and expression", which is a concept people
> have been using for a long time, both in our benefit and to our peril, and
> which has influenced the laws in many countries, not just USA.
>
> Cheers!
> Arsenijs

We are forgetting the underlining point and letting this get political.

All in all the point is that it was "RUDE"!

This has nothing to do with free speech and only to do with Common Courtesy.

If someone is going to great lengths to participate in a conversation,
atleast recognize that they are in the metaphorical room. Gosh...