[Arm-netbook] pyra computer

chadvellacott at sasktel.net chadvellacott at sasktel.net
Tue Feb 6 14:38:18 GMT 2018

On 18.2.5 11:53, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 5:28 PM,  <ronwirring at safe-mail.net> wrote:
>
>> If I write: Lkcl, can you ...
>> Then I want you to answer.
>> If I write: Can lkcl ...
>> Then all on the email list may answer.
>
>  the list's name is "arm-netbooks", best to refer to everyone on it by
> that, rather than confuse the use of my personal initials of my
> personal name?
>
> l.

    May-be if Ron says <Can lkcl do something>, he means to ask Luke OR ANY MEMBER, to give an
opinion as to whether Luke's ability or time or opportunity, means that Luke can do that
something.  If some one means to convey THAT, I have not noticed any one here suggest better
wording than Ron's wording.  But it seems that persons needed Ron to be more
--verbose.
:^)
    Ron, if this is the meaning, then please confirm.  And then may-be, persons will react as
desired, to future uses of such wording.