[Arm-netbook] EOMA68 / Libre RISC-V team financing

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Dec 29 18:44:29 GMT 2017

On Fri, Dec 29, 2017 at 6:07 PM, Joseph Lira <saitdude at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Luke just a little confused, are you saying if im from the
> first batch i wont get an eoma68 this June/July 2018?

 eoma68 is a standard, you can see it on elinux.org :)

 you mean a physical item, in this case an eoma68-a20 computer card,
answer is: probably yes.  now that the review's nearly done and
*assuming* it works we go with it (otherwise we go with 2.7.4 which
also works... just minus the HDMI interface), it should be february by
the time the 2.7.5 samples are done, march by the time 1,000 sets of
components are ordered, may-june by the time a batch of 1,000 PCBs
come in, june-july-august by the time they're assembled, tested, and
start getting shipped to the USA distribution hub (crowdsupply),
july-august-september by the time they start going out to actual
people.