[Arm-netbook] eoma68-jz4775 x-ray pictures

Hrvoje Lasic lasich at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 16:28:27 BST 2016

One of the company involved in this year program also actually think to be
organized as "Benefit Corporation". They are from Italy and as I understood
in Italy this is possible (one of the very few countries) and their
business idea is strongly socially oriented. I didn't ask myself if this is
legally possible - good question. I guess that you would have to discuss it
with some legal person and as Rockstart is partially financed from Dutch
lottery (which is by definition charity) maybe they will agree (also to be
honest many of ppl around Rockstart are already proven entrepreneurs and
they dont look for money, they really like idea of helping star-ups and to
be involved in this community). So, your main question needs to be
discussed.

 However, in later stage when you actually need investment to scale it
might be more difficult to raise money (from simple reason that investor
ask for profit - this is truth). It may need some other means to raise
money for your company. There are some social funds (on London stock
exchange as I understood) in UK where there is money for such a companies
and one of our mentor has company that they look for money in this
particular fond.

Between priority 1 and 3 there is little difference. If you are able to
make business that has no losses, you might do some profit as well (and
reinvest it in your idea again of course).

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 4:55 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net