[Arm-netbook] IC for analog and digital buttons (EOMA-68)

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Aug 8 10:03:52 BST 2014

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 10:33 AM, Daniel Iglesias
<daniel.iglesias at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > So I suppose we should use STM32F072VBH6, is that correct?
>>
>>  looks like it.  more modern than the STM32F103 (which only has USB
>> 1.1) and lower-cost too.
>

> Is there a smaller one in the same family we could use? Such as the
> STM32F072'C' or 'R', which have 37 and 51 GPIOs respectively

 probably: you'll just have to read the datasheets very carefully,
paying attention to the available number of pins (some of which are
multiplexed), and connect everything up, and see if it's enough.

 so, i'd suggest just getting on with it and see what happens.