[Arm-netbook] IC for analog and digital buttons (EOMA-68)

Miguel Garcia gacuest at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 12:04:34 BST 2014

> Is there a smaller one in the same family we could use? Such as the
> STM32F072'C' or 'R', which have 37 and 51 GPIOs respectively and nearly the
> same number of ADCs as the bigger 'V' variant. I suppose it'd make PCB
> design/routing easier, since the number of pins and the dimensions of the IC
> roughly double between the 'C' and the non-BGA 'V' variants. I don't know if
> there are any disadvantages to using the smaller ones though.

And they are cheaper.

STM32F072CB: http://www.stmicroelectronics.com.cn/web/catalog/mmc/FM141/SC1169/SS1574/LN1823/PF259606?s_searchtype=partnumber#

STM32F072RB: http://www.stmicroelectronics.com.cn/web/catalog/mmc/FM141/SC1169/SS1574/LN1823/PF259605?s_searchtype=partnumber#

A stupid question. STM32F072 has USB 2.0 connectivity. Does
connectivity can also be USB 1.1? I say this because the second USB of
EOMA may be USB 1.1 and will not always be USB 2.0.

Thanks.