[Arm-netbook] IC for analog and digital buttons (EOMA-68)

Daniel Iglesias daniel.iglesias at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 09:33:05 BST 2014

> On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 6:21 PM, Miguel Garcia <gacuest at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>  woo!  $2 in 10k volumes, and there's a 7x7mm UFBGA variant.
> >
> > So I suppose we should use STM32F072VBH6, is that correct?
>
>  looks like it.  more modern than the STM32F103 (which only has USB
> 1.1) and lower-cost too.

Is there a smaller one in the same family we could use? Such as the
STM32F072'C' or 'R', which have 37 and 51 GPIOs respectively and nearly the
same number of ADCs as the bigger 'V' variant. I suppose it'd make PCB
design/routing easier, since the number of pins and the dimensions of the
IC roughly double between the 'C' and the non-BGA 'V' variants. I don't
know if there are any disadvantages to using the smaller ones though.