[Arm-netbook] Pictures of tracks under A10 chip

jm joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Mon Nov 26 14:33:07 GMT 2012

Hi,

Does anyone have pictures of tracks under A10 chip
(both sides) they could upload somewhere and point?

I want to layout the A10 board. I've looked at photos
of various boards and have a good idea where
chips should go, but the tracking under the A10 is
a mystery. If I get so see some working example,
then I have best idea of what to be doing.

I also note that at least one mboard for a tablet
did not have many 0.1uF capacitors littered underneath the
chip as is recommended. I suspect that either they made
a mistake or the A10 only need one or two big tantalum
to replace all the 0.1uF littered under the chip and still
work very well.

If you have duff broken board, you can put it into the
gas oven, or place it on electric cooker, or better still,
get an engineer to do it! and knock off
the A10 to take some clear photos of the tracks under
the A10 chip and upload it somewhere.

Otherwise I have to sacrifice one of my working mk802 for the cause.
I is sure you really really don't want me to do that do you? :-)