[Arm-netbook] Pictures of tracks under A10 chip

Adrian Carter adrian at adr1an.net
Mon Nov 26 14:40:29 GMT 2012

Its BGA, and at least on the Hackberry Boards - a Multi-Layer PCB with
about half the I/O in the inner layers... so features blind vias all over
the shop
So its a tad more on a lot of boards than just removing the A10... its
splitting the board layers too..

You can refer to my images here:
http://dl.miniand.com/adr1an/images/Hackberry-Doubleboard.jpg which might
help shed some light on.. the.. depth of the problem so to speak :)