[Arm-netbook] STM32 dev boards (again)

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 05:44:28 GMT 2012

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:08 PM, Alejandro Mery <amery at geeks.cl> wrote:
> On 12/11/12 19:56, luke.leighton wrote:
>> well after accidentally (but not really) realising that i'd picked the
>> high-end STM32F103 (the C not B) i had a look around for developer
>> boards, and dang me if this isn't $23+shipping:
>>
>> http://www.wvshare.com/product/Port103R.htm
>
> eh? I'm confused. didn't you tell me less than a week ago that you
> preferred leaflabs maple's when I pointed you to the Port103 family
> (again) 2 days ago? :)

 ahhhh i knowwwwww :)  i didn't realise the leaflabs maple only had
the mid-end STM32F103RB.  i've designed the damn tablet board relying
on the additional interfaces and needing some of the alternative
multiplex functions, and also i'm keen to use full SDIO rather than
just SPI for the SD/MMC.

> the port103r is also available in DX
> <http://dx.com/p/stm32-development-module-port103r-core-board-blue-150583>
> for ~$23 with shipping included (but the usual DX delays), and on
> wvshare's ebay shop
> <http://www.ebay.com/itm/Port103R-STM32F103RCT6-STM32F103-STM32-ARM-Cortex-M3-Development-Board-Full-IOs-/261005672311?>
> for $22+$7 ... if you want to save yourself from registering in yet

 thanks alejandro.