[Arm-netbook] STM32 dev boards (again)

Alejandro Mery amery at geeks.cl
Mon Nov 12 19:08:20 GMT 2012

On 12/11/12 19:56, luke.leighton wrote:
> well after accidentally (but not really) realising that i'd picked the
> high-end STM32F103 (the C not B) i had a look around for developer
> boards, and dang me if this isn't $23+shipping:
>
> http://www.wvshare.com/product/Port103R.htm

eh? I'm confused. didn't you tell me less than a week ago that you
preferred leaflabs maple's when I pointed you to the Port103 family
(again) 2 days ago? :)

the port103r is also available in DX
<http://dx.com/p/stm32-development-module-port103r-core-board-blue-150583>
for ~$23 with shipping included (but the usual DX delays), and on
wvshare's ebay shop
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/Port103R-STM32F103RCT6-STM32F103-STM32-ARM-Cortex-M3-Development-Board-Full-IOs-/261005672311?>
for $22+$7 ... if you want to save yourself from registering in yet
another shop.

cheers,
Alejadro