[Arm-netbook] Framebuffer support - Mele A1000

Alejandro Martínez zen at itram.es
Thu Mar 22 21:57:15 GMT 2012

If I'm not wrong, the framebuffer console was broken :(

I tried it on my tablet and it just didn't work (no screen output). I think
Tom tried it too and it didn't worked, and reported it to the girl who took
care of that part. Although given the Mele is a different device, it might
*just work*, but don't be surprised if it doesn't.

Also, there's no need at all to overwrite the default u-boot over adb. This
can be used: http://rhombus-tech.net/a10_mmc_boot/
A mksunxiboot bootable SD will just boot on any device (even bricked ones)
without any need to even touch the NAND.

Oh, and the device is rooted, so no problem with that :)

Alejandro