[Arm-netbook] arm-netbook Digest, Vol 26, Issue 34

Ershov Sergey ershovu at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 21:25:03 BST 2012

> documentation.

> >> Please give a direct link to part TFBGA-441 (not found on
> >> http://git.rhombus-tech.net/)/.
> >
> >  http://git.rhombus-tech.net.  sorry, sergey - it's in there.  i
> > wouldn't provide that link if it wasn't in there, would i?
> >
> >  you *can* use "find . | xargs grep -i allwinner" or "find . | grep
> > allwinner" or "find . | xargs grep 441" - if you had done that, you
> > would have come up with this:
> >

> http://git.rhombus-tech.net/?p=eoma.git;a=blob;f=pcb/allwinner_a10/library/allwinner.lib;h=cd435ae32f3049d7b6dcb524af0fcc6ec1a6b77d;hb=dfaa27a0ec6db9eaaa8abc74c68849caa64b721b
>
>  sorry about this, ershov - i was just caught by surprise.  i'm very
> much used to being able to find things, and because i read it
> somewhere on a netiquette advice page somewhere, when i ask for help
> on a public mailing list i'm also used to saying "i'm sorry, i've
> tried following your advice, i've looked here, here, here and here,
> i've used techniques a b c and d to try to find the answer that you
> say is there but i just can't see it.  please could you give me some
> advice?"
>
>  whereas the way that i see what you wrote, it seemed to be saying
> "you're wrong, and also i cannot be bothered to find out, so i'm going
> to *make* you take up your valuable time by telling me".
>
>  can you see how, if you had said "i'm really sorry, i've tried
> looking by using search techniques" that we could then go over those
> techniques and improve them?  instead, i have absolutely *no* idea
> what you previously tried, so i had to enumerate *all* possible search
> methods.
>
>  but, much worse than that, you triggered a response which, rather
> than encouraging you to participate in this project - how could you
> ever respond "thank you" to what i wrote? - probably actually
> *dis*-couraged you.
>
>  please therefore do take care to *show* that you're willing.  i
> realise english isn't your first language: that's never going to be a
> problem, because this is the internet age, we're used to that now.
>
>  ok sah? :)
>
>  /peace
>
> l.

lkcl luke, thanks for the replies!
English is not my native - I apologize for the mistakes.

How to place the component EOMA-68 ("Allwiner A10 edition") I do not
understand.

I saw the library (http://git.rhombus-tech.net/?p=eoma.git; a = blob; f =
pcb/allwinner_a10/library/allwinner.lib ;), I tried to find seats for the
component EOMA-68 ("Allwiner A10 edition") on http://git.rhombus-tech.net -
I could not find.

Now I'm trying to make a board for EOMA-68 ("Allwiner A10 edition") - the
problem is that in addition to the connector pcmcia there are 2 additional
connectors. Flat cables for connection greatly increases the cost in mass
production.

Maybe there is a reference design for "MiniEngineeringBoard"?

Do not want to reinvent the wheel.

Or create component "card pcmcia EOMA-68 (Allwiner A10 edition)" to place on
the board ...

--
Ershov