[Arm-netbook] ICS build? Kernel 3.x ?

Akash akash87 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 15:58:20 BST 2012

Hi,I downloaded allwinner-linux 3.0 branch from amery in github. i changed
the cross compile path to the appropriate location in sun4i_crane.sh file.
Running

buil.sh -p sun4i_crane gives me an error in the build_standby function,
saying there is no make target for 'all'
(lichee/arch/arm/mach-sun4i/pm/standby inside this folder)

I tried "making" it manually and it still gave me an error, from the root
of the kernel.

Jus wanted to find out, did anyone ever try compiling it? And if so, did it
compile successfully? With/without the shell script

I'm stuck with a small problem and im wondering if anyone might be able to
solve it.

I've built ics aosp source code with the allwinner device files and system
core provided by sztupy. I managed to build it successfully and now i have
the system.img and the other output files that usual building spits out.
But in order to make it successfully compatible with allwinner a10 board,
they say i have to run mkfs.sh script, but this REQUIRES a kernel/compiled
kernel files as you might know.
1. Which of your kernels can i use to compile successfully? ( i would be
greatful if anyone can provide the bImage(compiled kernel) :) )
2. The tools provided by sztupy which will help disintegrate the firmware
image, Is it possible to use those files that have been extracted back into
the input for reconstructing it? If so how?
3. Ultimately i want to replace only the system.img in the final image, is
there a straight forward way to do that?

Thanks In advance!

--
Adrenaline Junkie