[Arm-netbook] ICS build? Kernel 3.x ?

Alejandro Mery amery at geeks.cl
Mon Apr 9 18:49:23 BST 2012

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 16:58, Akash <akash87 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,I downloaded allwinner-linux 3.0 branch from amery in github. i changed
> the cross compile path to the appropriate location in sun4i_crane.sh file.
> Running
>
> buil.sh -p sun4i_crane gives me an error in the build_standby function,
> saying there is no make target for 'all'
> (lichee/arch/arm/mach-sun4i/pm/standby inside this folder)
>
> I tried "making" it manually and it still gave me an error, from the root of
> the kernel.

pm/standby is built as a normal part of linux since long ago, I just
removed the reference to it and modules/example on those scripts.

> Jus wanted to find out, did anyone ever try compiling it? And if so, did it
> compile successfully? With/without the shell script

successful, sure, but without using any of those "helpers". you will
probably need to comment out the build of mali and other off-tree
modules on those scripts to get them working.