[Arm-netbook] First impressions

Adam Gill madallig at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 07:41:18 GMT 2010

I've just been playing with entering various passwords on that initial
startup display box - if you enter the wrong password there - it says
"incorrect password" - if you enter the keyboard cursor then you go
straight into the account that is default.

There are some passwords in the /etc/password files - if you enter this
into the browser ....

Adam

So I guess if we hit the correct password, we can enter root?