[Arm-netbook] What's new at the end of 2023?

Richard Wilbur richard.wilbur at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 01:57:34 GMT 2023

On Wed, Nov 8, 2023 at 3:12 AM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
> if someone, even one person, gets them a test image, 100 people
> can get their cards.

Have we distilled the requirements for a test image down into a
document anywhere?
Namely, lists of what is required and what would be good or nice to
have under explicit headings?

If not I'll be happy to start a wiki page.  Looks like we need a build
of uboot and the kernel + test software to exercise the interfaces we
want to test.  Possibly with automated gathering and interpreting of
results to speed the logging and repair of problems.

Sincerely,
Richard