[Arm-netbook] EOMA68 Computing Devices Update: 2.7.5 Cards Under Way, NLnet, and Intel Compute Card

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Sun May 5 21:58:25 BST 2019

Hello,

Thanks once again for another update on the progress being made with the
different boards:

https://www.crowdsupply.com/eoma68/micro-desktop/updates/2-7-5-cards-under-way-nlnet-and-intel-compute-card

It must be frustrating to encounter production issues (with the Micro
Desktop), but I imagine that such things are only avoidable with enough
experience of the relevant processes. I suppose that the only way to deal with
them is to take the lesson along for next time, pretty much as is noted in the
update.

Meanwhile, it sounds like the computer cards are waiting for components before
being assembled, so we should remain hopeful that their production is more
straightforward. It will be interesting to read the next update, certainly.

Paul