[Arm-netbook] EOMA68 Computing Devices Update: 2.7.5 Cards Under Way, NLnet, and Intel Compute Card

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun May 5 22:02:09 BST 2019

On Sun, May 5, 2019 at 9:59 PM Paul Boddie <paul at boddie.org.uk> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Thanks once again for another update on the progress being made with the
> different boards:
>
> https://www.crowdsupply.com/eoma68/micro-desktop/updates/2-7-5-cards-under-way-nlnet-and-intel-compute-card

 gotta love the help from intel... :)

> It must be frustrating to encounter production issues (with the Micro
> Desktop), but I imagine that such things are only avoidable with enough
> experience of the relevant processes. I suppose that the only way to deal with
> them is to take the lesson along for next time, pretty much as is noted in the
> update.

 .... yep :)  the good news is, the dev-process issues are resolved,
production just rolls off the assembly line.

> Meanwhile, it sounds like the computer cards are waiting for components before
> being assembled, so we should remain hopeful that their production is more
> straightforward. It will be interesting to read the next update, certainly.

 hope so.

 btw, i meant to ask you, paul: would you like to be the person that
applies for the NLnet Grant?  (and then subsequently acts as the
coordinator)?