[Arm-netbook] Another set of EOMA 68 logos

dumblob dumblob at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 15:22:35 BST 2017

Hi everybody,

few ideas I spotted on the so far submitted logos inpired me to create
also some proposals.

All logos are carefully designed to meet the following requirements.

* Support B/W rendering "out of the box" (just use e.g. the indexing
algorithm in Gimp)
* Be decently well readable
* Be moderately intuitively understandable
* Be compact in size, but not overly dense
* Stay consistent (all components of the same importance shall have
roughly the same visual area, size, color, and "shape kind")
* Support future numbers in place of 68
* Favicon shall well resemble the logo (in this case the favicon will
be a green character E)
* The minimum safety zone does not need to be very big to let the logo
be readable

All the material I'm attaching is licensed under CC BY 4.0 .

Unfortunately I again ran out of my time to contribute to this
interesting project. I might find some time later (in few months
rather than weeks). So feel free to modify the logos to your needs.
There is one more idea from my side - add a leaf of a lime tree (as it
looks a bit like a heart) to make it less "technically" looking and
more resembling the eco-friendliness.

Note, the attached bitmap exports are not perfect as the source SVG
files are prepared for easy editing, but not for high-quality bitmap
exporting with antialiasing. The source SVG files are Inkscape SVG
files, so they are not optimized for viewing.

Cheers!

-- Jan