[Arm-netbook] My little idea...

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 18:45:48 BST 2013

Never dealt with licensing, so whatever you think is best works for me.
I'm pawing through that PDF you pointed me to, just to be safe -- if
it's any help the revised VGA schematic I'm drawing up now uses
74HC125's for the buffer-drivers. Gimme another half hour or so and I'll
have you another scan <g>

One other thing I thought of -- would it be permissible to tie a GPIO in
with my power-on logic setup (in between the Mims-debounced pushbutton
and the improvised T flipflop) so that the system could at least turn
itself off...? Right now you'd need a Win95 style "it is now safe to
turn off your computer" screen to tell the user to hit the pushbutton.
Ack. (Also, if there's a good way to do that circuit with an IRF510
instead of an IRF9510 I'd love to know -- IRF510s can be had at Radio
Shack, but the IRF9510 is almost hen's-teeth even at Mouser...)

I'm afraid I'm useless with opamps. I've used a 741 once and it didn't
work >.< of course when I stuffed a 386 in there, that DID work -- was a
super duper simple amplified speaker in a reuseable coffee cup for a
relative who never used it because by the time it was done she had a
different car with an aux-in jack so she didn't need it.

Oh, yeah... "flying squirrel"...? What the heck...?