[Arm-netbook] My little idea...

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 18:37:39 BST 2013

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 5:50 PM, Christopher Havel
<laserhawk64 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Nevermind, I found the schematic on their wordpress blog. I think I've got
> them beat -- how about hardware-level switching between 18b and 24b color,
> using a single GPIO pin? <g>
>
> Don't worry about Olimex, my idea uses different buffer chips, in a
> different way, and the buffer scheme is really the only part of the design
> that they "own" (if at all -- there's no license info or anything on the
> blog post...) so I think we should be in the clear there.
>
> I'll have schematics up in a bit...

 star.

 what i'll then do if that's ok with you is put the bits of it that
are different from the MEB (because, effectively, the design you've
come up with is near-identical to the MEB except the addition of VGA)
into KiCAD.  would a GPLv3+ license be ok with you?