[Arm-netbook] eoma-68 micro engineering boards: anyone need one?

Christopher Thomas christopher at firemothindustries.com
Sat Jun 15 03:18:44 BST 2013

Thanks for the link Henrik! I wasn't aware that Seeedstudio did PCBs!

Circuits.io has a PCB service, as did BatchPCB, however, they sold out to
OSH Park, and it's a 3 Week Lead Time for 4 layer boards, and it's a
community driven service ( much like Circuits.io). So that certainly makes
Seeed very appealing in my eyes.