[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68 Carrier Board Concept

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 16:18:56 BST 2013

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 4:42 PM, Christopher Thomas
<christopher at firemothindustries.com> wrote:

> Agreed,  and while I did think something like the Udoo would be beneficial
> (and it would be), like you said, the routing might become an issue,
> especially with the Arduino's non-standard header spacing issue, dual USB
> hubs, and the AXP20*.

you're going to have to watch the power usage.  maybe AXP221.

btw i wish i'd known about the AXP152 a long time ago - it doesn't
have battery management and as such would be much better suited for
the EOMA68-A20 CPU Cards.  ah well.  next revision.