[Arm-netbook] FPGA and Bitcoin Mining

Alejandro Mery amery at geeks.cl
Mon Oct 8 22:10:40 BST 2012

On 8 October 2012 23:02, Alexander Stephen Thomas Ross
<arm-netbook at aross.me> wrote:

>>> Going out of my depth here but I don't think one would be seriously
>>> accused of money laundry. What is it with people and bitcoin only for
>>> evil. Yes the devils love it. So do the white and grey hats. Don't tell
>>> me the banks are the lesser of the evil. Bitcoin saves time and well
>>> makes life simpler,easier unless your a gov. Saves devils the time to
>>> lean how to use the "banks" system. Saves our time, our life too.
>>
>> I hate banks too, but the rules are made for them, and money transfers
>> aside from the "established" system are seen with bad eyes by the tax
>> offices everywhere which becomes especially problematic if one of the
>> peers is a company
>
> There has been a cry from the bitcoin community for regulation, they
> want it. The gov ant arresting you yet. Under what grounds? There are
> legal grey areas in the UK.

the gray probably becomes red when the money (10k+) needs to be
transferred to china where the designers and the factories are.

I found https://btcchina.com/ and no idea how that works, but at least
I know that human people isn't allowed to turn more than $50k into
yuan per year.