[Arm-netbook] allwinner USB HOST errors

nikk gitanes tsynik at gmail.com
Wed May 9 21:08:28 BST 2012

All three tested hubs were powered by external +5V power supply + one was bus powered.

I have no troubles with 5+ devices plugged there: + HDD, TV Stick, mice etc.
They all work but in not a combination with BT USB dongles or 3G modem.

With enabled bluetooth or 3G I always have GPS device access error. But BT and 3G works in that case.
My thoughts it's related to transactions translation from OTG port in host mode to "serial"
full speed devices through external high speed bus usb hub.

Some theory founded here (USB 2.0 Hubs have "Transaction Translators" (TTs) section):

http://www.linux-usb.org/usb2.html

but it doesn't help resolve those faults...