[Arm-netbook] allwinner USB HOST errors

krasi gichev krasimirr at gmail.com
Wed May 9 14:51:40 BST 2012

Not an answer, but on another A10 tablet I also often get those WRN:
messages from the sw_hcd_host.c. Is this normal? In my case, the
activity stops at last warning line - I never get messages that start
with " usb 1-1.6:".
I suppose that missing lines in my case would come when ueventd
detects the new device (so obviously my device is not added correctly
by the usb host driver - probably because I am unable to change the
default permissions of /dev/bus/usb/* from 0660 to desired 0666).
If anybody has a hint, please share.