[Arm-netbook] Best A10 tablet on Dealextreme around 100USD?

Roman Mamedov rm at romanrm.ru
Sun Jul 15 17:56:34 BST 2012

On Sun, 15 Jul 2012 15:08:37 +0200
Benjamin Henrion <bh at udev.org> wrote:

> I am looking to buy a cheap A10 based tablet at Dealextreme with a 7
> inches screen:
>
> http://s.dealextreme.com/search/allwinner
>
> Any recommandation on what is the best one?
>
> My preference goes to one with android 4.0, and hackability (ie
> presence of serial pins on the motherboard).

Hello,

DX is typically a bit overpriced and can be quite slow in dispatching orders.
For these reasons I suggest that you check Aliexpress instead:
http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale/wholesale-a10-tablet.html?SortType=total_tranpro_desc&SortType=y
I see a simple OEMish tablet in the search results for $68, with A10 and a 7"
capacitive touchscreen. As for experiences with that one, or recommendations
of any particular model, I don't have any, sorry.

--
With respect,
Roman

"Stallman had a printer,