[Arm-netbook] Best A10 tablet on Dealextreme around 100USD?

Daniel Serpell daniel.serpell at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 23:52:50 BST 2012

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 9:08 AM, Benjamin Henrion <bh at udev.org> wrote:

> I am looking to buy a cheap A10 based tablet at Dealextreme with a 7
> inches screen:
>
> http://s.dealextreme.com/search/allwinner
>
> Any recommandation on what is the best one?
>
> My preference goes to one with android 4.0, and hackability (ie
> presence of serial pins on the motherboard).

For the price, I think that 1GB RAM and 1024x600 is the minimum for an
usable tablet, like this:
  http://dx.com/p/icoo-d70gt-7-capacitive-android-4-0-tablet-w-hdmi-wifi-external-3g-camera-g-sensor-black-136754

Note that 8" and 1024x768 is a little cheaper:
  http://dx.com/p/icoo-d80w-ultimate-8-capacitive-android-4-0-tablet-w-hdmi-tf-camera-black-1-5ghz-8gb-140206

If you settle for 800x480 and 512MB RAM, there are cheaper models.

    Daniel.