[Arm-netbook] Marvell Kirkwood + Volari vs Tegra2, 3 or omap4460

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 14:13:48 GMT 2012

2012/1/21 Henrik Nordström <henrik at henriknordstrom.net>:
> lör 2012-01-21 klockan 11:45 +0200 skrev Iliya Georgiev:
>
>> I have got one Toshiba AC100 - a netbook with tegra 2 inside. The
>> model has one mini pcie port for the WWAN module. It is slow speed
>> mini pci-e port, because it is wired to usb port. The model has also a
>> second mini pci-e port that does not have a header. I wondered If the
>> latter is full speed port and utilizes the integratedl in Tegra 2
>> pci-e controller or again it is wired to usb port. And can it be used?
>
> Neither of the two Mini-Express slots in that shematics have PCIe
> signals.

 there's a really good resource on which mini PCIe cards are USB and
which are "full" PCIe:
   http://www.hwtools.net/adapter/USBMA.html

 look for the "compatibility list" pdf.  it's very unusual to find
sites that have a comprehensive list of hardware like this.

 l.

 p.s. henrik sorry for the other message, you can probably tell i've
just woken up after working through the night.  reallly must stop
doing that